Website Speed Optimization
Boost Website Loading Time & Optimize Google PageSpeed, GTmetrix, Pingdom FPT and WebPageTest Scores.
40% people abandon a website which takes more than 3 Seconds to load. Google now counts website loading speed as a parameter in Search Engine Optimization.
Website Speed Optimization is not merely adding few codes. Not only we will optimize your website speed, We will also inform you about good practices and possible enhancements that will give your visitors a positive experience and support your business goals.
We perform the following actions to enhance your Wordpress Website Speed and Google Page Speed Grades for SEO Signals.
- Core Wordpress Optimization.
- Enabling Website Page Caching.
- Enabling Browser Caching.
- Enabling GZip Compression.
- HTML, CSS & JS Minification.
- JS, CSS Manual Combining. (May not work on all sites)
- Image Optimization, Scaling & Resizing using Kraken.io
- Removal of Query Strings
- Enabling Keep-Alive & Vary PHP headers.
- Fixing Bad Requests.
- Configuring ETags
- Minimizing number of total requests.
- Database and Object Caching. (Only on VPS & Dedicated Servers)
- Optimizing .htaccess or nginx.conf file
- Setting up a Content Delivery Network. (Optional)
- Implementation of Server Level (Opcode) Caching for VPS/Dedicated Servers.
We will provide a Before and After Report for you to check the difference in performance that this service makes.